· Sales Performance
· Market Forecast
Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec
ㆍThis report is provided with Market Track.
ㆍMarket Track: Annual market data and one quarter market track.
ㆍAdditional quarterly market tracks are available only to buyers who have purchased reports and market tracks.
In 2018, Visionox is expected to begin production of flexible OLED panels in 2019 following the successful shipment of BOE’s flexible OLED panels. As Chinese display makers have proven to be able to produce flexible OLEDs, Visionox and Tianma, including BOE, are hurrying to invest in additional lines, which will lead to an increase in the consumption of emitting materials by Chinese panel makers.
In addition, Samsung Display is expected to convert the 8G LCD line into a QD-OLED line to produce large OLED panels for TVs, and the blue OLED market will become hot.
The OLED Emission Material Report in 2019 focuses on the Chinese OLED emitting material market and the QD-OLED emitting material market, covering the latest OLED emitting material development trends and company trends.
This report is provided with Market Track. There are two types of Market Track: yearly market data and quarterly market data.
Table of Contents
1. Core Summary
2. OLED Industry and Emitting Material Market Forecast in 2019 2.1 Forecast of OLED production line capacity by 2019
2.2 Estimated demand for emitting materials in 2019
3. Chinese OLED Market and Emitting Materials Market Analysis 3.1 Substrate input capacity forecast for OLED panel in China
3.2 China OLED emitting material market outlook
3.3 Chinese OLED emitting materials market forecast for mobile devices
4. QD-OLED and Emitting Materials Market Analysis of Samsung Display 4.1 Blue OLED + QDCF
4.2 Samsung Display’s QD-OLED emitting materials market outlook
5. Development Trends and Key Issues in OLED Emitting Materials* 5.1 Phosphorescent material
5.2 Soluble material
5.3 TADF material
6. Trends of Soluble Materials and TADF Materials Company 6.1 Soluble material
6.2 TADF material
7. Analysis of Supply Chain and Panel Structure 7.1 Samsung Display OLED supply chain for mobile devices
7.2 LG Display OLED supply chain for mobile devices
7.3 LG Display OLED TV supply chain *A few updates from the 2018 version
8. 2018 OLED Emitting Material Sales Share Analysis 8.1 Analysis of sales of OLED emitting materials in 2018
8.2 Red Host
8.3 Green Host
8.4 Blue Host
8.8 Other materials
9. Forecast of Demand for OLED Emitting Materials 9.1 Outline
9.2 Total demand analysis
9.3 Common layer and emission layer demand forecast
9.4 Demand forecast by pixel structure
9.5 Demand forecast of Samsung Display
9.6 Demand forecast of LG Display
9.7 Major Chinese panel makers demand forecast
9.8 Demand forecast for OLED TVs
10. OLED Emitting Materials Market Forecast 10.1 Outline
10.2 Common layer and Emitting layer
10.3 By country
10.4 By Panel Size
10.5 By Pixel Structure
Market Track Sample
UBI RESEARCH / CEO:Choong Hoon Yi / Business License Registration Number 220-87-44660
ADDRESS: 3F, Namyoung Bldg, 28, Nonhyeon-ro 38-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, (Zip) 06296 TEL:+82-2-577-4391 / FAX:+82-2-577-4947 / E-MAIL:email@example.com