Report Format : PDF(140p)
Publication : 2019. 08
Solution process using inkjet OLED (sol OLED) has been developed mainly as a large OLED panel for TV, but recently began to attract attention in the monitor display market.
The evaporation method with FMM that produces OLED for smartphones has a bending phenomenon of FMM. Thus, the substrate is used by dividing into two or four. Since smartphone-sized FMMs are used by attaching 10 to 15 sheets to the mask frame, the profitability is very low due to the small number of cells in the production of 20-inch or larger monitors.
In comparison, sol OLED is a highly productive method because OLED can be manufactured from the original substrate regardless of substrate size and display size.
The solution process OLED annual report, published by UBI Research (www.ubiresearch.com), expects to create a market of $ 579 million by 2023. This amount represents 85.3% of the OLED monitor market by 2023.
|1. Key Summary
2. Solution Process OLED Overview
3. Necessity of Solution Process
4. Competitive Comparison between Solution Process and Evaporation
5. Solution Process Commercialization Key Issue Analysis
6. Solution Process OLED Monitor Market Entry Scenario
|7. Solution Process OLED TV Market Entry Scenario
7.1 TV size is getting bigger
7.2 Possibility of Solution Process OLED to Enter TV Market8. Solution Process OLED Technology Issue Analysis
8.1 Technical issue
8.2 Jetting Formation
8.3 Ink Formation
8.4 Intermixing9. Current Status and Development Trend of Solution Process OLED Business of Panel Companies
9.1 Samsung Display
9.2 LG Display
10. Analysis of Soluble OLED Emitting Material Development Trend
11. Pixel Forming Equipment Supply Chain
12. Solution Process OLED Market Forecast
13. Solution Process OLED Exhibition History
14. Epson Patent Arrangement